Vía: Foros oficiales
Pendiente de traducción al español
- Arreglado un error que no permitía iniciar el juego si estaba en un idioma diferente al que viene por defecto
- El juego ahora detecta bien los packs y no pedirá reinstalarlos
- Mejoras de estabilidad
Update 04/14/2020 – Mac: 18.104.22.1680
We have a small but important update to address some critical issues for macOS players. Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down, and drawing awareness to these important issues.
- Players can once again launch The Sims 4 in their language preference when their choice is different from the Origin language options.
- Downloaded Packs are now correctly moved to their new location. Origin will no longer insist on reinstalling the packs. This means players won’t end up with two copies.
- A few stability improvements were made.
If one of the workarounds from AnswersHQ was applied to get the game going last week, players don’t have to undo it. No additional action is necessary.