Pendiente de traducción al español
- Arreglos de errores
- Vender objetos ya no los duplicará
- Poner objetos en el inventario ya no los venderá
- Ya no se pueden poner ventanas o puertas en el inventario
- La cámara ya no se comportará de manera extraña
Update: 04/30/2019 – v1.15
Since we were last here reading the release notes together, a few pesky issues managed to sneak through. This update is pretty small but looks to address the reports we have seen since the update, especially around the controller.
- Somewhere along the way, selling objects from your lot would duplicate them instead. Just because your Sims won’t give up their possessions without a fight doesn’t mean you don’t get the final say. Now you can sell objects as much as you like.
- On the other hand, sending to Household inventory won’t sell your objects anymore either.
- It was never intended that you could put a door or a window in your inventory and the game reflects this properly. I mean, who has pockets large enough for a door?
- The camera almost had a mind of its own at times, choosing what to look at. It should behave and look at only the items you want to look at.